* Kickoff Match: Stardust and The Ascension vs. The Lucha Dragons and Neville
I’d have Stardust come out as Cody Rhodes and cut a promo saying how the Ascension have been disrespected since day one, and how he resorted to Stardust just to prove a point, but tonight it all ends. Tonight he joins The Ascension just like his dad joined The Road Warriors, to prove that no one can stop them. Then I’d have Cody and a more serious Connor and Viktor destroy the L.D. and Neville.
* Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler- Lana turns on Dolph and rejoins Rusev. Rusev kills Dolph.
* Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and TBA vs. The Wyatt Family- I’d call up Solomon Crowe to team with Ambrose and Reigns making them the new Shield, and put them over the Wyatt’s. I would then have them get on the mic and say they are The Shield and they will see Justice in the WWE. I would then use them the way The Shield should have always been used from day one. (Going against WWE stupidity and demanding what really IS best for "Wrestling!")
* WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Champion Ryback vs. Kevin Owens- Kevin Owens pretty quickly
* WWE Tag Team Title Match: Champions New Day vs. Dudley Boys- Dudley’s, then have them rip into “sports entertainment” saying New Day is what sports entertainment gives us and they are here to be pro wrestlers, and no one ontoday's roster can touch them. Then I'd bring in the Hardy's and Harlem Heat to challenge. (Use them to also help a new modern day tag roster)
* WWE Divas Title Match: Champion Nikki Bella vs. Charlotte- Charlotte pretty quickly, I’d make Charlotte my Rhonda Rousy in WWE.
* WWE US Title Match: Champion Seth Rollins vs. John Cena- The Authority come out to help Rollins, but he insists they not do so, and goes on to defeat Cena. Cena then congratulates him, and says THIS is the Seth Rollins that is the next big thing in wrestling!
* WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Champion Seth Rollins vs. Sting- The Authority come out to keep Rollins from winning, but Cena comes out and stops the Authority. Rollins defeats Sting, and then Cena and Sting hold up Rollins arms in victory as Triple H looks on furiously.
Leave a Reply.